SPROUTS FARMERS MARKET
Sprouts Farmers Market, better known as Sprouts, is an American grocery store chain focusing on organic produce and groceries, as well as natural remedies. Sprouts opened its first store in 2002 with a mission of making natural products easily available to customers, at a fraction of the cost of its competitors. Sprouts focuses on farm-fresh produce and low-priced organic and natural produce.
WHY SHOPPERS LIKE TO SHOP AT SPROUTS
Customers love to shop at Sprouts for many reasons, like:
- Farmers market quality fresh produce sourced from local farms.
- Considerable savings in comparison to other chain supermarkets also specializing in organic and natural products, including exclusive brands.
- Sprouts has the traditional departments of most grocery stores, like meat and seafood, bakery, deli, bulk, produce, grocery isles, as well as a beauty and health section.
- Convenient online ordering and delivery powered by Instacart.
- Save time with online ordering and in-store pick up of deli items. With premium deli meats like Dietz & Watson.
- Sushi made fresh in-store all day.
- Juice bar to try new smoothies combinations.
- Olive and salad bar
- Beer and wine
- Deli platters, which can be ordered online for easy party planning.
- Sandwich bar for a fast and easy lunch, picnic, beach day, or road trip.
- Complete beauty and health section with natural body products, makeup, skin care, haircare, and wellness products such as vitamins and supplements.
- Online blog with articles and resources about natural living.
- Online recipes with delicious vegetarian options, as well as traditional dishes.
- Check out their website https://www.sprouts.com for the latest products and specials.
There are many ways for customers to save when shopping at Sprouts Farmers Market, such as:
- Weekly ad circular - click here to see the ad for this week.
- Exclusive brands that are always on sale.
- In-store flyer with additional deals and sales.
- Special sales events throughout the year.
- Online digital coupons and Checkout Challenges help shoppers save and stay in budget.
HOURS AND LOCATIONS
There are more than 320 Sprouts locations in the US, including El Paso, Texas. Most Sprouts Farmers Market stores are open daily from 7:00AM to 10:00PM. To find your local Sprouts, click “find the location near me” and preview the store’s products, sales, hours, and special events.