Nourish.Schnucks, known as Schnucks, is an American grocery store chain founded in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1939. Edwin Schnuck opened a wholesale meat market in 1937, but as he saw the need for a larger variety of products, he opened a grocery market and the company’s first retail store two years later. In the 1960s, Schnucks began manufacturing many of its products and added their own bakery, deli, and home-cooked meals. In the 1970s, Schnucks expanded by adding pharmacies to many of their grocery stores. The company is still family owned and operated, and Schnucks continues to be a leader in the supermarket industry, offering customers great values on quality products.
Why customers like to shop at Schnucks
There are many reasons why shoppers enjoy shopping at Schnucks, such as:
- Well-stocked, traditional grocery store departments like, bakery, deli with specialty cheese section, floral, meat and seafood, produce, wine, and beer.
- An actual Schnucks Cooking school, located in their Des Peres store, with classes for cooks of all levels.
- Online recipes and entertainment ideas for all your events.
- Special holiday dishes and entertainment solutions.
- In-store pharmacy to save not only money, but also time, offering free blood-pressure testing, prescription delivery, pet medications, convenient prescription refills and transfer, immunizations, specialty pharmacy products, and accepting Medicare, Medicaid, and all major insurance plans.
- Schnucks rewards card and simplify shopping program with specials, which also includes donations to charity with each use.
- Company is deeply connected with the needs of the community, regularly contributes to local causes, and offers corporate donations to individuals making a difference and local charities. Click here for corporate donation information and how to request one from Schnucks.
- To learn more about Schnucks and for the latest products, recipes, services, and deals, visit their website https://nourish.schnucks.com
There are many ways shoppers can save while shopping at Schnucks, like:
- Weekly ad with the latest deals and specials.
- In-store sales circular with additional coupons.
- Preview the sales ads this week here.
- Schnucks Rewards card with additional deals and coupons.
- Pharmacy prescription savings.
- Digital and print coupons and digital ads available online.
Hours and locations
There are 116 Schnucks stores throughout the Midwest, including locations in Springfield, Evansville, and St. Louis, Missouri. Click find the location near me for your nearest Schnucks.