Potter Barn is an American retailer with storefront, online, and mail catalogue shopping specializing in quality furniture and accessories for all areas of the home. Pottery Barn is a Williams-Sonoma company. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, but was founded in Chelsea, New York, in 1949. Today it has almost 200 stores throughout North America, including Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico, as well as stores in the Middle East, Australia, and Philippines.
Why Pottery Barn
Pottery Barn is a complete home shopping destination offering:
• Curated collections of complementary products in current styles such as rustic modern, chateau, global, coastal, and classic.
• Furniture for all areas of the home including bedrooms, home office, and living and dining areas.
• Outdoor furniture and accessories.
• Bedding and bath collections.
• Kitchen products and unique cooking utensils.
• Finishes such as rugs, curtains, mirrors, pillows, throws, and decorative items to complete all rooms.
• Stylish lighting solutions to complement all collections.
• Tabletop and bar accessories, including holiday table decorations.
• Organization, storage, and shelving solutions for all areas of the home.
• Wedding registry services.
• Quality items, guaranteed by working directly with skilled craftspeople throughout the world.
• Free interior design services in all stores.
• Installation services are available in some stores. Click here for locations.
• Outlets throughout North America offer final sale items.
• Card holders earn 10% back in rewards with purchases or special financing.
• Commitment to environmental impact by offering eco-friendly lines.
• Specialty gifts for all occasions.
• Online room planner to preview designs.
• Check out their website www.potterybarn.com for design ideas and tips to improve every area of your home.
• Pottery Barn follows a traditional sale schedule, with specially-discounted promotions for Black Friday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day sales.
• Use coupon code SUMMER for 20% off the total order and free shipping.
• 15% off coupon for next purchase when join mailing list.
• 75% off outdoor summer sale.
• Clearance section with extra discounted items and special sales.
• Although Pottery Barn does not advertise through a weekly ad, they often mail flyers with coupons to customers and those who register to receive emails.
Locations & Hours
Pottery Barn has 63 stores throughout the South, including Alabama and Florida - with 2 stores in the Miami area. Retail hours of operation are 10:00AM to 9:00PM Monday through Saturday, and 11:00AM to 6:00PM on Sundays. Click here for the store closest to you.