Williams-Sonoma is an American kitchenware company with a brick-and-mortar, online, and mail catalogue presence, specializing in upscale and unique kitchen products. It was founded in 1947 by Chuck E. Williams in Sonoma, California, as a hardware, kitchen, and home store. After visiting Europe in the 1950s and discovering European cookware, Williams opened the first William-Sonoma store, specializing in French cookware Today, there are over 230 retail and outlet stores throughout the USA, including 4 stores in the Miami area.
Williams-Sonoma is paradise for foodies and anyone interested in the culinary arts. If you are passionate about food, there are many reasons to shop at Williams-Sonoma, such as:
- Store events such as cooking classes and product demonstrations.
- Unique kitchen cookware, bakeware, utensils, and accessories.
- Small kitchen appliances and electrics such as coffeemakers, indoor grills, waffle makers, dehydrators, electric cookware, mixers, and pressure-cookers.
- Quality name brands such as Le Creuset, All Clad, Breville, Vitamix, KitchenAid, Cuisinart, Calphalon, OXO, Nordicware, Peugeot, Zwilling, Yeti, and Smeg.
- Wedding registry with special savings coupons.
- Online blog with recipes, cooking tips and techniques, and the latest products.
- Wine club - a monthly home delivery service offering a variety of wines from large and small wineries, selected by an in-house team of sommeliers and chefs. The program includes wine education, recipes to pair with each wine, and discounted purchases at the William Sonoma Wine Store.
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma, a collection of well-made, affordable basics to outfit a kitchen of any budget.
- Garden products.
- Unique food gifts
- Member rewards and contest to win a $20,000 home makeover.
- Check out their website https://www.williams-sonoma.com for the latest products, coupons, clearance items, and special promotions.
- New section, Williams Sonoma Home, with home decor, furnishings, and accessories.
- Participates in No Kid Hungry, a non-profit focused on feeding families in struggling areas.
Although v offers more high-end products, there are also may ways to save, such as:
- Traditional sales events like Black Friday, and Memorial Day Sale.
- 15% off next order when you sign up to receive emails and catalogue.
- Limited time specials, such as 20% off one item and free shipping with promotion code UPICK.
- 5% rewards with every purchase and $20 certificate when you open a William Sonoma Credit Card.
- Special events like the 50% off Cookware Event.
- Friends and Family Sale in November, July, and April with 20% discount.
- Online outlet to save on holiday foods, tabletop, and decor, as well as deeply discounted items.
- Prices ending in 7 or 9 are a final sale.
- 70% off cookware sale in fall and winter.
- Williams Sonoma hand soaps and lotions are 50% off during Black Friday.
- Get 3% back when you join The Key Loyalty Program.
- Culinary students get 20% discount.
Hours & Locations
Williams Sonoma store hours are 10:00AM to 9:00PM Monday through Saturday, and 11:00AM to 6:00PM on Sundays. Click here to find the store nearest you.