West Elm is an American home furnishings retailer specialized in modern, upscale, quality home products. It was started in Brooklyn in 2002, and is part of the William-Sonoma companies. West Elm exclusively designs 90% of its products to guarantee fair labor standards, and a has created a community-based partnership with local craftsmen. In 2014, West Elm became the first US retailer to carry Fair-Trade certified products.
Why West Elm
West Elm offers a diverse variety of products for all areas of the modern home, such as:
- Furniture in various, modern casual styles with many mix-and-match options.
- New environmentally-conscious furniture and homeware line for a sustainable home.
- Rugs & window treatments.
- Bedding and bedroom decor collections.
- Bath collection including towels, curtains, decor, accessories, and hardware.
- Lighting fixtures and accessories.
- Kitchen utensils and dinnerware.
- Wall art and mirrors.
- Outdoor furniture and decor.
- College dorm and apartment furnishings.
- Small-space storage solutions.
- Wedding registry.
- Mail catalogue with complete list of products and design options.
- Free in-store design consultation and full design services including professional installation and remodeling work.
- Summer Staycation home makeover sweepstakes.
- Online room planner.
West Elm offers various ways for customers to save money, such as:
- 15% off an entire online order when you register for their mailing list.
- The summer grab-n-go sale - 20% off furniture and lighting, and 25% everything else with the coupon code GRABNGO.
- Weekly, online super sales with additionally discounted items.
- West Elm outlet stores in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Earn 10% reward dollars when you use West Elm credit card.
- Earn 3% back with Key Rewards program.
- Traditional sales like President’s Sale, Black Friday, Memorial Day, and Labor Day.
- Occasional mail flyer to customers on the mailing list with additional savings.
- Visit their website https://www.westelm.com for the latest sales ad and newest collections.
Hours and locations
West Elm has locations in over 85 cities throughout the USA, including Miami and various locations in New York, including a West Elm Outlet in Riverhead, NY. There are also locations in Canada, Mexico, Australia, the UK, and the Middle EastTo find the location nearest you, click here.