RITE AID is an American retail chain of drugstore pharmacies. It was founded, as Thrift D Discounter Center in Scranton, Pennsylvania, by Alex Grass. The company changed its name to Rite Aid in 1968, and is now one of the best known drugstore chains throughout the US. By 2007, Rite Aid was the third largest drugstore chain in the US.
Why shop at RITE AID
There are many reasons why customers have been shopping at RITE AID for almost 60 years, such as:
- The first rewards/loyalty program in the drugstore industry, thus expanding their customer base.
- Full-service pharmacy with easy refills and well-stocked medications.
- Complete range of over-the-counter drugs for all conditions.
- Photo developing services including photo prints, passport photos, custom photo albums, greeting cards, mugs, calendars, canvas, and stationery.
- Wellness clinics offering low-cost immunizations.
- Accepts most health insurances, as well as Medicaid and Medicare.
- Complete stock of shopper’s favorite brands in baby products, skin care and cosmetics, diet supplements and vitamins, household goods, office supplies, and personal care items.
- Rite Aid is actively engaged in improving and supporting its communities, and The Rite Aid Foundation supports children health programs, community health and wellbeing, and Rite Aid employees at their time of special need.
- Check out the website https://www.riteaid.com for all the products, services, and savings.
There are many ways for customers to save even more while shopping at RITE AID, such as:
- Weekly ad with all the deals and specials for the week.
- Preview next week’s ad to plan your shopping and save even more.
- Online deals and digital coupons.
- Weekly sale circular.
- Special in-store coupons and deals.
- Check out the ads this week in the sales paper.
- Exclusive savings and weekly deals when you provide your email.
- Loyalty program and Wellness + Rewards offering great deals and sale previews to shoppers who join.
- Great BOGO (buy 1, get 1) deals every week.
- Rite Aid Brand, a budget-priced alternative for most medicines and drugstore products. Customers can save a lot more with Rite Aid Brand products on sale.
- Check out the latest weekly ad online for this week’s deals and coupons.
Hours and locations
There are 2525 Rite Aid stores (at the end of 2018) throughout the United States, including many in California, such as Calexico. Most store hours are XX. There are also 24-hour locations. For more information, click here to find a Rite Aid near you.