Office Depot / Office Max
Office Depot began in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, in 1986, with the mission of providing businesses of all sizes with the tools needed to conduct business. It is now headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. By the mid 1990s, Office Depot had become the largest office supply chain in North America. In 2004, Office Depot expanded its global online presence with Viking Direct, its first European e-commerce site. In 2013 it merged with its rival, Office Max, to become a more efficient provider of office supplies, furniture, and technology products. Today, Office Depot / Office Max has approximately 1400 stores throughout the USA.
Why Office Depot
Office Depot focuses on providing office solutions to businesses of all sizes. There are many reasons to buy at Office Depot, such as:
• A huge variety of office supplies ranging from writing tools, paper, inks and toners, furniture, technology products, break-room and cleaning supplies, shipping supplies, and all products businesses need to work efficiently.
• School supplies with special discounts for teachers and generous back-to-school specials.
• Knowledgeable customer service specialists.
• Exclusive on-line sales available at their website www.officedepot.com
• Products from the largest name-brands specialized in office products, and technology.
• Their own brand of products offering a lower-priced alternative to name-brands.
• Do-it-yourself copies.
• Printing and copy services including custom-made business cards, stationery, signs, labels, stamps, copies, and binding.
• Shipping services.
• School supplies and teacher resources.
• Free next-day shipping on qualifying orders over $45.
• Free pick up in an hour.
• Member rewards program with many bonus offers.
• Workonomy™ special business services such as marketing, tech, shredding and storage, and shipping.
Office Depot / Office Max offers many options to save money, such as:
• A weekly ad with coupons.
• A 15% off coupon for one qualifying, regular-price item, when you sign up to receive emails.
• Special sales ads with special deals for Black Friday and Back-to-School.
• Teacher’s discounts and a huge back-to-school sale.
• Mailed flyer with special coupons or additional savings.
• Special in-store coupons available online.
Office Depot / Office Max has convenient locations throughout most cities, including Miami, Orlando, and El Paso, Texas. Their hours of operation are from 8AM to 9PM Monday through Friday, 9AM to 9PM on Saturday, and 10AM to 5PM on Sundays. To find your closest location, click locations near me.