Macy’s began in 1858, when Rowland H. Macy opened R.H. Macy & Co. as a dry goods store in New York City. Today it is one of the USA’s premier retailers, as well as one of the largest in the world. Through its stores, website, and mobile app, Macy’s offers exclusive and fashion brands for him, her, and home. A list of some of these brands created for/sold by Macy’s can be found below.
Across the United States, Macy’s has approximately 680 stores in total, with stores in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam. Two of these locations include its stores in New York City and Miami.
Please go to https://www.macys.com to check and see if there’s a sale today so that you don’t miss it! Here, you can also view Macy’s ads/circulars, specials, deals, coupons, and limited-time offers, including: Deals of the Day, One-Day Sales, weekend/Saturday sales, holiday sales, in-store sales, clearances, and discount coupons—all of which will help you earn extra savings when shopping at Macy’s. Additionally, by creating an account/signing up here for Macy’s Star Rewards program, you’ll be sure to never miss any Macy’s specials, or the weekly ad/flyer/sales ad for this week and next week.
Brands Only Found at Macy’s
- Alfani – Day-to-night attire for the style-conscious woman and man
- Bar III – Young, fashion-savvy workplace clothing
- Charter Club – New, modern classics for women
- Club Room – Perennial, casual-preppy classics for the modern man
- First Impressions – Beautiful and colorful clothing sets for newborns and infants
- Giani Bernini – Modern yet classic handbags, small leather goods, sterling silver jewelry, shoes, and more
- Hotel Collection – Stylish, sophisticated, and high-quality home goods
- Ideology – Versatile activewear for all ages
- I.N.C. International Concepts – Relaxed, casual clothing for men and women
- JM Collection – Alluring outfits and statement pieces for the confident woman
- Maison Jules – Classic yet modern pieces inspired by Parisian street style
- Martha Stewart Collection – Embodies Martha’s wisdom as a lifestyle authority
- Style&Co. – Casual yet stylish pieces at an affordable price
- Tasso Elba – European-inspired menswear with expert tailoring
- Thalía Sodi – Eye-catching, figure-flattering clothing for women
Why People Like to Shop at Macy’s
- Fashion for the Whole Family & Home: Macy’s provides women, men, children, babies, and the home with fashionable, trendy pieces, including the latest clothing, accessories, furniture, home décor, beauty products, and more.
- Iconic Luxury Brands: Macy’s is known for carrying numerous sought-after, luxury brands, including: Calvin Klein, Chanel, Clinique, Dior, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Estée Lauder, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Guess, Hugo Boss, Kate Spade New York, Kenneth Cole, Lancôme, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, London Fog, MAC, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Montblanc, Movado, Nine West, Perry Ellis, POLO Ralph Lauren, Steve Madden, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Locations Near Me & Store Hours
Please click here and enter your location (or click “Use My Location”) to find a Macy’s store near you. Hours vary by location, but are generally about 10:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Saturday, and 11:00am to 7:00pm on Sundays. Please confirm the hours of your local store prior to visiting.